Hardware > Lynx Freestyle

questions

<< < (2/4) > >>

joshuashu:
ok so you can use the dmx dongle and the LOR rs485 at the same time? also if i run the ssr4 is their a way to have an extra hot to link a few together so i dont have to run 16 extension cords  to 8 different outlets. i am using all led on these.

thanks for all the great info.  cost is a little factor for me right now as  i am unemployed. i am thinking i am going to adverstise setting up peoples lights for them this winter for some extra cash,

joshuashu:
ok just another quick newbie question.  What is the difference between the ssr4 non dmx and dmx beside controlling through dmx and daisy chain?

rrowan:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginok just another quick newbie question.  What is the difference between the ssr4 non dmx and dmx beside controlling through dmx and daisy chain?

--- End quote ---

SSR4 - Solid State Relay (no brains, no DMX) Needs a controller like the Freestyle to work - no daisy chain

SSR4-DMX - All in one 4 channel DMX controller can be daisy chained

hope that help

Rick R.

joshuashu:
SSR4-DMX - All in one 4 channel DMX controller can be daisy chained

so do i need the freestyle if i do it this way. do i just connect to the dongle and daisy chain?

PJNMCT:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSSR4-DMX - All in one 4 channel DMX controller can be daisy chained

so do i need the freestyle if i do it this way. do i just connect to the dongle and daisy chain?

--- End quote ---

Just connect the dongle and daisy chain...don't forget power to each one.

-Paul

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version