Author Topic: The Shutting down of DLA  (Read 4126 times)

Offline tmcteer

The Shutting down of DLA
« on: April 01, 2013, »
I wish RJ all the luck with his new endeavors.  I hope the money he made from DLA will take him far into retirement....

LOL

Tom :)

April Fools.......

Offline combustionmark

Re: The Shutting down of DLA
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, »
Ha! Ha! Ha!
Have Fun!

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, »
He is having too much fun to retire.  LOL  But it is a great post.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline warspyder

• My Black Jeep
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, »
Oh! %#$# I think I am having a heart attack ..... I have this pain in my chest... <md..

Now what are we todo?
Mark Coulter
Oak Harbor, WA

Offline fertsy

• Coop Manager
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, »
You know...this is not even funny. I pulled up my email and saw the topic and couldn't get over here any faster. As soon as I read the post it became apparent of its intent...

With that being said, RJ and family, thanks for everything you do. We will never be able to re-pay you for your investments of time and money into this and are all very appreciative of what you guys do for us.  <res.

Offline warspyder

• My Black Jeep
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2013, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You know...this is not even funny. I pulled up my email and saw the topic and couldn't get over here any faster. As soon as I read the post it became apparent of its intent...

With that being said, RJ and family, thanks for everything you do. We will never be able to re-pay you for your investments of time and money into this and are all very appreciative of what you guys do for us.  <res.

Very well said!
Mark Coulter
Oak Harbor, WA

Offline Ryan Johnson

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2013, »
I literally had a full body jolt when I saw RJ's post about shutting down!  I just shot him a PM concerning Academy stuff and I felt myself go numb inside- really numb!  Then I realized the date and the tone of your posting concerning getting rich and traveling the world.  I HATE April Fool's Day!  >.d9

Thanks for everything RJ and for giving your Academy partner a ^%^#@$ heart attack!  <res.

Offline CaptainMurdoch

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2013, »
I'm just curious to know, did he buy or build the jet?  If he built it, when can we expect to see the first (preassembled) Lynx Jet COOP from Lu Si Fu Kee??
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, by CaptainMurdoch »

Offline warspyder

• My Black Jeep
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2013, »
I literally had a full body jolt when I saw RJ's post about shutting down!  I just shot him a PM concerning Academy stuff and I felt myself go numb inside- really numb!  Then I realized the date and the tone of your posting concerning getting rich and traveling the world.  I HATE April Fool's Day!  >.d9

Thanks for everything RJ and for giving your Academy partner a ^%^#@$ heart attack!  <res.

He has shorted both our lives! My chest still hurts! My wife is insisting we go to the hospital!
Mark Coulter
Oak Harbor, WA

Offline MrChristmas2000

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2013, »
I love it.  <la.. <la.. <la.. Just imagine it it have been real.  >:D

Offline mkozik1

• Monroe, GA 30655
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2013, »
I'm just curious to know, did he buy or build the jet?  If he built it, when can we expect to see the first (preassembled) Lynx Jet COOP from Lu Si Fu Kee??

He built one - The world of TRON is where he goes when he is long for posting !!
- Mark

Offline Freebird

• Coop Manager
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2013, »
Hey All not to worry!!!  I am Rj's  long lost brother and I will inherit the legacy of his genius. After a long court battle Im sure.  Along those line I will keep the website going only under a different name of couse. Im soliciting for names,  Send 1.00 and the name of your choice to my post office box in the Caman Islands. Winner will split the pot with me.  <wd..
One day I will fly out of the fog and all of this will be seen clearly!

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2013, »
Hey All not to worry!!!  I am Rj's  long lost brother and I will inherit the legacy of his genius. After a long court battle Im sure.  Along those line I will keep the website going only under a different name of couse. Im soliciting for names,  Send 1.00 and the name of your choice to my post office box in the Caman Islands. Winner will split the pot with me.  <wd..

The Wiki goes with me  >:D

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline Freebird

• Coop Manager
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2013, »

The Wiki goes with me  >:D

Rick R.

;D
One day I will fly out of the fog and all of this will be seen clearly!

Offline TexasStingray

• Coop Manager
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2013, »
Who is this RJ Guy everyone is talking about, I've been a member for over 3 Christmas now and never heard of him.     

LOL...

Thanks RJ you really got us!!!!
Scott Wanner
TX

Watch my videos