Author Topic: Re: Smart String Controller - Lights And Smart String Hub Co-Op  (Read 1140 times)

Offline urthegman

Hello All, I ordered mine at 6am, (not seeing this post) and I just want to report that it seemed as though this has been fixed and all is well. I am sooooo excited and can't wait to get started!!!!!  George

Offline tng5737

Can anyone speak to the Customs and Import fees due at delivery?  How much can I expect to pay!

Offline tng5737

Under the Shipping Tab it reads the following:
Import duties, taxes and other customs related charges are not included. Buyers bear all responsibility for all extra charges incurred (if any).
and in the 'Learn more' link it says:
Import Duties, Taxes and Other Customs Related Charges
- Orders may need to clear customs in the recipient country.

- Please check if your order may incur additional import duties, taxes or other customs related charges.

- Import duties, taxes or other customs charges will be collected by the shipping company upon delivery.

- Suppliers are not responsible for delays caused by the recipient country's customs department.

This makes it sound as if there is an extra charge due upon delivery!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, by tng5737 »

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
with my dealing with packages from China, 2 shipments arrived so far of the 3 (now 4) that i've ordered.

I have yet to see any additional cost involved. Doesnt mean that there will never be, just that it hasnt hapened yet.
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!