Author Topic: Advertising  (Read 1727 times)

Offline Cobergas

Advertising
« on: May 22, 2009, »
At the GA mini I won a hat... LOR hat to be exact. It is a truckers hat with the mesh in the back. I wear it all the time even though I have sold off all my LOR products and am no longer going to use it. So the idea came into my head if I could design a hat for the Lynx crowd and if I did would anyone purchase them. I know this is the community's but if I had everyone's blessing I would like to see if I could come up with something. Of course, it would be profit free but everyone could show there support for DLA if we had one. Just a thought if anyone wants to weigh in on it let me know.

Offline PJNMCT

• Patron Member
Re: Advertising
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, »
OK I can feel the arrows already but...

Just make it cool. Not just a vixen symbol.
Leesburg, FL

Offline magic8192

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, »
I think a hat is a good idea.  Of course you will have a big problem with the logo.  Nobody will agree, but if you can get past that then it should be great. 

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, »
I would hold off until RJ announces/presents  his logo design for DLA

RJ and I talked about a logo about a year ago and just recently this was talked about.

Besides that a hat or t-shirt would be cool

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline knguyen916

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, »
is there some sort of design contest thats in the works?

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, »
I get alll my logo stuff at Queensboro shirt company.  Embroidery is usually free and setup is free if it is not overly complicated.  Prices are very good and they often have free shipping or some percent off your whole order.  Minimum order qty is 4 pieces.  I have ordered shirts for my model railroad club several times.  $15 for an embroidered denim shirt plus shipping is a pretty good deal.   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Right now there is a 41% off everything sale.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2009, »
If people want to post some ideas we can take a look at them. Rick sent me some but I have not been able to open them in anything I have yet.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline blearning

• Sound of Light
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, »
Scroll up the picture is there and it will work just fine. 

Since I will LOR, and LYNX, Chuavet,  Infocus, and anything else that tickles my fancy and or works ...  not to hit RJ at all.

I would be interested in, denim shirts,  Short sleeve T Shirts, long sleeve T Shirts, hoodies, coffee mugs, lidded tumblers,  and a hat or 2 .. 

do a co-op kind of thing .. hey it works for parts why not (non) swag  ..
Merry Lightmass
Bill  AKA blearning AKA BL