Author Topic: Pixel net tree and gutters video  (Read 691 times)

Offline animal

Pixel net tree and gutters video
« on: December 26, 2012, »
Ok,
Here's a small video of the display from my phone. I had a real hard time getting the renards to work in the dmx enviroment due to emi issuses and and poor cat5 cables. So I put the renards back in their original firmware reprograming over 30 pics in the field,putting back on the serial port zone 2,and rebuilding the the channel mapping and changeing the start channels basicaly on everything doing it in the field. I got it to work. This is a lesson learned on my part. This is just a small video taken with my new windows 8 phone. (thank you santa) I'll do a better video with behind the scenes. I'll also sum up the year with the good, bad, ugly, and conclusions. It will be a good and funny read.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and have a save and Happy New Year!!!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
animal  <la..

Offline kevr

• Little Gem Lights
Re: Pixel net tree and gutters video
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, »
Hi Animal,

Sounds like you had to work real hard to get this all up and running but the end result looks terrific!! I'm, keen to see the walk around in the daytime, I am pretty sure I will be doing the pixel madness next year.

It's been said before, we are our harshest critics with the shows, lets all remember to step back, smile at what we've achieved and give ourself a big pat on the back.

Kev :-)
Grandad get the lights ready

sjb

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, »
Happy you got it all working.

Looks Awesome.

Steve

Offline meman

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, »
Nice Job Animal! You have a lot of great elements to your show.

Mike E.