Author Topic: demarcation box cg1500 does anyone have a few for sale  (Read 2677 times)

Offline sabie

• Santa's Runway
    • Santas-Runway-Christmas-Lights-Display
need boxes demarcation box cg1500 does anyone have a few for sale that fit le's
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline barbotte

Re: demarcation box cg1500 does anyone have a few for sale
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, »
crisss at venture as them

Offline chadowamsley

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, »
WLC would be the best place, and prices are hard to beat.

Offline sabie

• Santa's Runway
    • Santas-Runway-Christmas-Lights-Display
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, »
well i signed up on website not sure how to purchase on site i get approval required at all the places you would think an add to cart or buy it now button would be you have any idea how long it takes to get past the approval required stuff

Offline mmais68569

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2012, »
WLC right now is like a pre-sale. In other words order they place the order with MFG. & when received they ship to you. I was told wait time now is about 4-5 weeks.
          Mike

Offline txburr

demarcation box cg1500 does anyone have a few for sale
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, »
DF Countryman keeps them in stock

Offline thestig

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2012, »
txburr is correct!

I ordered mine through DFCountryman and I must say that they were awesome. I actually emailed them for a price quote and then called in my credit card number and address and he sent them out the same day. He does small orders as well, I ordered 3 of them at time. I highly suggest going this route if you want them quickly.

Grant

Offline meman

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2012, »
I too was confused by the hokey WLC website. Too many questions and signup hassles..I just wanna buy some stuff, not date his daughter. Call Chuck at DF Countryman, they don't have online ordering, but he knows exactly what you want and will have them at your doorstep in a couple of days.

They will be the "new style"and the standoffs no longer match the holes on the express PCB. No problem though, just get  some thin plexi from Home Depot, cut a little rectangle and screw it to the standoffs, then screw the PCB to the plexi.

Chuck Baze
DF Countryman Co.
Website:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Toll Free:  (866)954-0443
    Local:   (210) 654-0443
      Fax:   (210) 654-0470

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2012, »
I think his site was more setup to handle group buys from another site. I wouldn't berate any vendor that can provide us with things we need.
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!

Offline tbone321

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2012, »
Why not?  Just because they may have something that you need doesn't mean that they are perfect.  If there are easier ways to go then pehaps that is the correct one.  Nothing motivates a vendor to make changes than a los of sales and if this doesn't concern him then perhaps he doesn't want these small orders anyway so lets giv them to someone that does.
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2012, »
b/c he's a member here and rule#2

2.Every member must show basic respect for all other members. Disagreements are fine but personal attacks on others to them or others will not be tolerated.
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!

Offline tbone321

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2012, »
That's fine but this is NOT a personal attack.  If one persons business has a set of rules that makes it difficult to work with and someone else doesn't, that is simply fact and nothing more.  It is up to the customers to let that person know because if they don't then nothing is going to change and people will deal with the one that makes it easier.  There is a big difference between berating a business model (if you could really call it berating) and berating the owner of the business. 
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, by tbone321 »
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline SteveMaris

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2012, »
That's fine but this is NOT a personal attack.  If one persons business has a set of rules that makes it difficult to work with and someone else doesn't, that is simply fact and nothing more.  It is up to the customers to let that person know because if they don't then nothing is going to change and people will deal with the one thatmakes it easier.  There is a big difference between berating a business model (if you could really call it that) and berating the owner of the business.
I avoid making purchases from that web site for the same exact reasons.
More trouble than it's worth. JMO...

Offline dpitts

• Restrictive
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2012, »
If you need to get your controllers in an enclosure next week, yeah you probably should not use WLC. When Chris started selling enclosures he was only one making them available in quantities less than ten and at a reasonable price. If we don't support vendors that try to help us get our products without buying ten enclosures we may find ourselves buying ten enclosures. Now for me i will buy my enclosures from WLC because i am going to wait two to three months for equipment anyway.

Offline bassmants

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2012, »
If you need to get your controllers in an enclosure next week, yeah you probably should not use WLC. When Chris started selling enclosures he was only one making them available in quantities less than ten and at a reasonable price. If we don't support vendors that try to help us get our products without buying ten enclosures we may find ourselves buying ten enclosures. Now for me i will buy my enclosures from WLC because i am going to wait two to three months for equipment anyway.

I am waiting paitiently for everything else anyways.  Great deal too!