Author Topic: Controllers/lights/extension cords for sale  (Read 866 times)

Offline twinkleclaus

Controllers/lights/extension cords for sale
« on: October 29, 2012, »
I am simply forwarding this note on to others on behalf of someone else. I think the seller is in the Northern Illinois area.

Contact: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"We also had a huge display but are selling everything. Just wondering if you were interested in any lights, extension cords, blow molds LOR controllers. let me know if you would be intersted in anything. thanks"

Offline Mike Hill

• Here to learn
Re: Controllers/lights/extension cords for sale
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, »
Where are they located?

Sent an email just now.  Where can I find a list of what is still available?
Mike Hill
First display date 11-2011
"Never explain your actions, your enemies don't believe it and your friends don't need it."

Offline twinkleclaus

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, »
I don't know exactly. The seller lives just south of me, and contacted me via my website. I asked if they wanted me to post on the forums and they said yes. If I get a listing from them, I'll post it.

Offline twinkleclaus

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, »
Here is info on the controllers:
4 - 16 channel controllers (2 are custom built and the other 2 are bought with the case)  and 1 - 8 channel controller (bought with the case).  I also have the software and the hardwire RJ45 controller to connect to the computer.   The equipment is Light of Rama.   The software is version 2.
$350

Email You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for details on lights, cords, blow molds, ect."