Hardware > Lynx Aeon

where do u order the aeon kits?

(1/1)

Harley:
Are there coops for them?

kgustafson:
Sometimes.  Usually once a year during off-COOP times. 

The PCB is also sometimes available in the store, so check there as well.

denverstone:
Anyone know why RJ does not offer the PCB for these in the store?  I really want to build one of these!!

RJ:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAnyone know why RJ does not offer the PCB for these in the store?  I really want to build one of these!!

--- End quote ---

Because of the sq footage of the board they are expensive ordered in small numbers so we always got them on the coop. Then some of the parts cost a lot if not got in quanitity so we just did them in coops and I never got extras ( afew a couple of times).

So we will need to see if we have someone in the coops managers that want to do a coop for them. I will ask.

RJ

DonFL:
Its an enjoyable build when you want a break from whatever flavors of controller(s) you may be building. Mine hangs in my office/lab/inner-sanctum, I'd likely build another for the garage if a co-op came about. I also have a nixie tube clock from a well-known hobbyist company sitting here in the office, and the aeon blows it away as far as keeping accurate time.

Can't recall for sure, I think I got mine from some leftovers from one of the Texas mini events...(the huge one whose name I can't recall.. :-[) 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version