Author Topic: Where to get controller enclosures?????  (Read 2661 times)

Offline D56VillageNut

• Patron Member
    • Thompson Snow Village
Re: Where to get controller enclosures?????
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2011, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
fyi - the evolutionbb website doesn't sell them anymore.

I was never able to order the cases from their website.  It's been some time since I ordered my last batch but I'd give them a call.  Last time I ordered I talked to some in Inside Sales.  The 1500's came 6 to a case so I ordered a case.  Worth a shot perhaps.

Alan T

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2011, »
It's been some time since I ordered my last batch but I'd give them a call.  Last time I ordered I talked to some in Inside Sales.  The 1500's came 6 to a case so I ordered a case.  Worth a shot perhaps.

re: evolutionbb ... I posted because I contacted them already (couple days ago)  and they said they no longer have a relationship with the enclosure company.

So, IMHO, not worth a shot.
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]

Offline D56VillageNut

• Patron Member
    • Thompson Snow Village
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2011, »
It's been some time since I ordered my last batch but I'd give them a call.  Last time I ordered I talked to some in Inside Sales.  The 1500's came 6 to a case so I ordered a case.  Worth a shot perhaps.

re: evolutionbb ... I posted because I contacted them already (couple days ago)  and they said they no longer have a relationship with the enclosure company.

So, IMHO, not worth a shot.

Thank you for the update.