Author Topic: Where are RGB Strips  (Read 2011 times)

Offline coachers

• Coachers
Re: Where are RGB Strips
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2011, »
Yeah, this helps a lot!

Trying to decide if I wanted to go this way, the availability of the smart strings was a major concerned.

Having to wait for the next SS coop because I didn't order enough earlier, really concerned me. Being able to get lights on the fly, major benefit!

May you have Good Health...
Great Wealth.....
And your stein never be empty.

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2011, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah, this helps a lot!

Trying to decide if I wanted to go this way, the availability of the smart strings was a major concerned.

Having to wait for the next SS coop because I didn't order enough earlier, really concerned me. Being able to get lights on the fly, major benefit!

Well the SS coop for Controllers and Hubs was reopened as of today (Jan 16th) and will close on Jan 30th. RJ has not run yet a coop for the lights so you didn't miss anything. Of course you have all the right to choose which system you want. There are other RGB systems out there and you need to decide which one works for you. RJ has always stated that his system is just the basics and does not have all of the bells and whistles that others offer.

Cheers

Rick R.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, by rrowan »
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline coachers

• Coachers
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2011, »

Thanks Rick,

I want to get some SS stuff but I promised my wife when I started this blinky fun hobby, all items would be paid for with cash; nothing on the card.
 With all my other projects I'm working on, need to pace myself.....
May you have Good Health...
Great Wealth.....
And your stein never be empty.

Offline Jeffl

• Just remember. Wireless is nice. Copper is king!
    • Christmas In Brandon
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2011, »

I promised my wife when I started this blinky fun hobby, all items would be paid for with cash; nothing on the card.

Very good advise. 

I'm going to wait too.  I would like to play but my guests will still come even though I don't have RBG strings.  I'm sure there will be a v2 of the product as well as soon as the product goes through a year of testing.