Author Topic: Dear Santa, could you add pixelnet to xlights?  (Read 815 times)

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
It's all I really want for Christmas.

Ok, I really want it earlier if possible !

THanks!
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline therealbigjim

Re: Dear Santa, could you add pixelnet to xlights?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, »
I would like it also. I have about 20 LOR 64 channel sequences, I am adding 32 channels of Lynx DMX and about 5000 or so of Pixel net. I would like to leave the S2 sequences alone and just add in the DMX and PN via lynx.. I have been wondering if I can pull this off because I have yet to hear positive comments about Light Show Prow ( until the upgrade comes.... ) and am apprehensive about how the sequence will look in a total  DMX environment with out a redo, because I have doubts about me being able to redo everthing and having it look as polished as it tweaked ones I have now.   

Now I may be whining, but I feel some pressure about putting on a nice show. Its not great, but it amazes the people who come by my house. Starting just after Halloween they stop and ask if I am gonna have the lights up this year. I was hoping to move into the great category by adding RBG and really making my off the shelf sequences my own.

I want to add 12 flex strips (in tree form) two coro flakes and a coro north star.....

Sorry about the rant, I have cut my self a big slice of pressure pie, go big or go home.     
"If you want more lights sell that old mustang"
        You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login