Author Topic: Incans Available  (Read 2524 times)

Offline deanathpc

• Brooks Family Lights
Incans Available
« on: November 27, 2011, »
Is there anyone who is looking for incans?

I have some left over.  Different types / colors.  White white and green wire ones.  Some with 100 count other with 200 or 400 count.

If there is interest I can attempt to take an inventory of what I don't need and post it accordingly.  Local people would be easiest just for shipping costs etc. but all are welcome...

Let me know of any interest and we can go from there?

Dean
-------------------
Dean
Check out our web site: 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2011 Light Count: 8,700

[img width= height=]http://www.vixenlights.com/sig/sig_h.php/160.gif[/img]

Offline inzeos

Re: Incans Available
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, »
Now you break out the goodies ;)

How are your local stores doing?  Was in one Walmart today and the stock was already so low on lights that I wonder if trips to find clearance goodies will even be worth the gas.

Offline deanathpc

• Brooks Family Lights
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, »
lol sorry....  I just came to a realization last night that I won't need these lights and am converting some others over to LED's due to watching my lights in the house dim in synch with the music.  Working on finding lights to help replace some of the incans now.

Local stores?  Slim pickings!  I know my K-Mart is out of certain ones.  My Wal-Mart has had a poor selection the entire time this year so far.  Home Depot well they don't have a big selection to begin with either.  And my Lowes well they were the victim of downsizing so I do not have that store here any more as they closed November 12 or 13th.  Big Lots might be my only saving grace but I have to check and see what they still have left.

Dean
-------------------
Dean
Check out our web site: 

Offline inzeos

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, »
lol sorry....  I just came to a realization last night that I won't need these lights and am converting some others over to LED's due to watching my lights in the house dim in synch with the music.  Working on finding lights to help replace some of the incans now.

Local stores?  Slim pickings!  I know my K-Mart is out of certain ones.  My Wal-Mart has had a poor selection the entire time this year so far.  Home Depot well they don't have a big selection to begin with either.  And my Lowes well they were the victim of downsizing so I do not have that store here any more as they closed November 12 or 13th.  Big Lots might be my only saving grace but I have to check and see what they still have left.

Dean

I may have some clear LED's I won't be using this year.  I should known in the next day or so if I need them or not.

Offline deanathpc

• Brooks Family Lights
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, »
Are you doing strictly LED's then?

I finally got my arches done.  4 of 'em.  It was close though... :)  I did give up on the spiral tree this year though.  Just couldn't get it laid out correctly.
-------------------
Dean
Check out our web site: 

Offline inzeos

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2011, »
Are you doing strictly LED's then?

I finally got my arches done.  4 of 'em.  It was close though... :)  I did give up on the spiral tree this year though.  Just couldn't get it laid out correctly.

Only thing I have that is not LED is my candy canes, arches and mega tree as I could not find any solid colored LED strands on clearance last year in a size or bulb type that I wanted for the project.  I would probably say I'm 50/50 this year maybe?

Hoping to redo the tree next year in LED.

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2011, »
do you have solid colors? or are they multi or clear?
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!

Offline deanathpc

• Brooks Family Lights
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2011, »
I do have two boxes of red incans. I think they are 200 bulbs each. I'll have to double check though.
-------------------
Dean
Check out our web site: 

Offline therealbigjim

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2011, »
The only place I have found that has solid red and green LED is Walgreens. Lowes and Home depot only had blue ,white and multi color. The supply is running low also, dont see much for after christmas sales.
"If you want more lights sell that old mustang"

Offline inzeos

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2011, »
The only place I have found that has solid red and green LED is Walgreens. Lowes and Home depot only had blue ,white and multi color. The supply is running low also, dont see much for after christmas sales.

Agreed, I think they really cut back their orders this year.

Though the prices for the LED not marked down are pretty horrible.  Might as well save your money pay a few more bucks and get the commercial grade ones from various web vendors.

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2011, »
is it just me, or does it seem like the stores have a lot of surplus one year, so they cut back the next, only to run out, then have too much the following year. it seems like it's an every other year thing. and we're in the skimped year?
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!

Offline rimist

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2011, »
Big lots has incandescent in red, blue, & green. Strands of 140 bulbs for 4.99, which is cheaper than Home Depot, Lowe's, Kmart, Walmart, and Walgreens in my area.

- Rimist

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
- Rimist

Offline inzeos

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2011, »
Big lots has incandescent in red, blue, & green. Strands of 140 bulbs for 4.99, which is cheaper than Home Depot, Lowe's, Kmart, Walmart, and Walgreens in my area.

- Rimist

So probably in reality two strands of 70 combined then?  Still pricey for $5 for incandescent lights considering you get them for like < $1 dollar on clearance if they have any then :)

Offline tbone321

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2011, »
Lowe's is already putting a few of their airblowns on "clearance" and it's not even December yet.  Now they are a far cry from 50% off but the clearanc tags do tend to motivate people to buy them NOW.  I think that the days of the big clearance sales on lights are gone forever.
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline rimist

Re: Re: Incans Available
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2011, »
So probably in reality two strands of 70 combined then?  Still pricey for $5 for incandescent lights considering you get them for like < $1 dollar on clearance if they have any then :)

It was difficult enough finding them now. I had to unstack almost every case of incandescent 140 lights just to find eight boxes of green, four red and four blue. Actually, found plenty of the red. Green were much more difficult and I bought out the blue.
Hoping for a sale to get an adjustment

- Rimist

- Rimist