Author Topic: xlights/nutcracker 3.2.7 released.  (Read 662 times)

Offline smeighan

• Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
xlights/nutcracker 3.2.7 released.
« on: November 15, 2013, »
ver 3.2.7 is released
This content is brough to you by Frankr. Thanks Frank!

Up until this release when you click export , every channel in your SETUP tab will be exported. Sometimes you might want to make a megatree or arch in nutcracker and just bring that into your sequencer. Frank has added the ability to export only the channels associated with a model.

Second item is this release; Frank has fixed the channels that were wrong on a window model.

sean,frank

3.2.7:            - Bug (frankr) Windows model displayed wrong channel counts.
               - Enhancement (frankr) You can now export just one model instead of every channel that is in your setup
                  1st method: "export" This does not look at models and instead exports every channel that has been defined
                           in your setup Tab
                  2nd method (new): "Export Model". You now can pick the model that is attached to your sequence and only export
                           those channels. For example, I have megatree, arches, eaves. If I select megatree only the channels
                           associated to that model will be exported. This will make much, much smaller LOR lms,lcb or vixen vix,vir files.
3.2.6:            - Bug (Sean) Removed Linus and Lucy mp3 file from songs directory, we don't distribute mp3's
               - Enhancement (Frankr and djulien). New hot keys created.
                  F3 Toggles between PLAY/STOP for far left "Play Effect" button
                  F4 Toggles between PLAY/STOP for top "Play" button
                  F3 -- will start to play an effect (left play) if none is playing and no sequence is playing
                     if an effect is playing it will stop playing. if a sequence is playing it will
                     stop playing and the current effect will play.  This allows for easy editing of an effect.
                  F4 -- Starts playing a sequence (top play) from the current selected cell
                     If a sequence is playing it will be stopped.
                  F5 Same as clicking the "Update Grid" button
                  Ctl-o Same as clicking the open button
                  Ctl-s save as clicking the save file button
Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline drlucas

Re: xlights/nutcracker 3.2.7 released.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, »
First off - wow thank you for fixing the window bug. I've noted that it's resolved in my comments on github. I also added a minor comment about node count limitation for width that do not exist for height (i.e can't have more than 100 nodes in one case, but can in the other).

Also there appears to be more new undocumented features - such as the ability to import LOR file.

great work!
-Ryan Lucas-
- Pickering, Ontario, Canada, Eh?! -