Author Topic: Christmas in Reno is no more.  (Read 1075 times)

Offline WWNF911

• Patron Member
Christmas in Reno is no more.
« on: November 24, 2012, »
The wife got sick and tired of the cold so we packed up the truck and moved to Florida. Have to find a new catchy name.  Not to keen on Christmas in Ocoee.  LOL

This years show was cancelled due to the move. In fact the movers wont even be here with our stuff until Wednesday. (Thanksgiving was interesting)

Hopefully everyone is having a great holiday and all your shows have begun without a hitch. I hope to have a show next year.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Leon
Leon

Offline sirloinofbeef001

• Reach for the stars
Re: Christmas in Reno is no more.
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, »
Good luck with the move, Your show is being moved with you.  Im sure you will have a show next year.
Its the most wonderful time of the year.

Offline WWNF911

• Patron Member
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, »
No doubt there will be a show. Exactly what that will be at the moment and how good remains to be seen. Long story short, in order to keep costs of the move down, I had to leave some things behind. One of those elements was my hand made nativity. (Bummer) I'll still have plenty to put on a basic display but definitely have some building work ahead of me to get back to what I had.

Hopeing to utilize the time this year to finally get up to speed on RGB and build the circuits I've purchased in that regard. Should be fun!

Leon
Leon

Offline PJNMCT

• Patron Member
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, »
Hey Leon,

Good to see you finally made it down here! I'm from the Elko area originally and what do you know, you're now just around the corner from Winter Garden!

Good luck on your relocation.

-Paul
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, by PJNMCT »
Leesburg, FL

Offline WWNF911

• Patron Member
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2012, »
Hey Paul,

Thanks for the welcome! I love the name winter garden for your area but a little confusing given the local temp.  LOL

The wife and I would love to come see your display if you have one this year.

Thanks again.

Leon
Leon

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2012, »
Hi Leon,

Lots of luck on your move. I would love to leave the cold and snow to move south. Maybe one day.

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline meman

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2012, »
Welcome to Florida Leon!!

Mike E.

Offline PJNMCT

• Patron Member
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2012, »
The wife and I would love to come see your display if you have one this year.

Hi Leon,

Between work and construction at the house, not sure I will have much of a display this year. I am thinking about a medium sized pixelnet megatree but that might be about it. We'll see. I'll let you know if I end up with something. Hope you are able to do something at least.

-Paul
Leesburg, FL

Offline kenjreno

• Rail City
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2012, »
The wife got sick and tired of the cold so we packed up the truck and moved to Florida. Have to find a new catchy name.  Not to keen on Christmas in Ocoee.  LOL

This years show was cancelled due to the move. In fact the movers wont even be here with our stuff until Wednesday. (Thanksgiving was interesting)

Hopefully everyone is having a great holiday and all your shows have begun without a hitch. I hope to have a show next year.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Leon

Hi Leon,
  Sorry to see you leave the area here. Looks like I will need to get my game up this year to help keep the name going for you :)  (just getting my RGB's up on the house now)

Good luck to you there in Florida!!

Ken in Reno