Author Topic: so far behind this year....if you have a sequence you can share...awesome!!  (Read 892 times)

Offline complacent_one

moved to a new house and put off the programming.  if you have a sequence you can share, I sure would appreciate it!!

schwarz505 at yahoo dot com

Thanks in advance.

John

Offline winwin

Not sure exactly what you need in your case (number of channels, sequencer used...) but there are a few sequences you can find on different websites, Landolights being maybe the most known around (but there are others).

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hope it gets you started
AL.

Offline complacent_one

Thanks...been there and checked it out.   

I am running 96 channels  mainly a White, Green, Red mix of led strings, no pixels this year.

Just looking for something a bit better than what I have found on that repository.

pair of 8 segment arches
9 mini tree line with W, G, R leds
16 channel Mega tree all white

Again, if you have anything with solid timing and any one of the above features, i can mod it...

Thanks in advance.

Offline winwin

There are a lot of sequences to download but it takes time to download and  test them to keep what you like. Then you need to adapt the sequences to your display and channels which is also time consuming.
Here are a few other links if you have not found them yet:
what songs are you looking for? I may be able to email you something.
AL.

Offline winwin

Were any of those other links helpful and did you find anything you could use?
My channels count is different than yours and I don't have arches or a mega tree so my sequences won't have any effects for those elements. But if you are still in the hole, I can still email you something. Would help though if you had names for some of the music you would like to incorporate in your show... let us know how we can help.
AL.

Offline salongaopm

Vixen? I have a few but mostly copied/downloaded and modified to suit my display. .. and they are not well polished.  If it is vixen, I will post the video link here and if you like it, I can email you the file/s.

Offline therealbigjim

I have a few they are in LOR and similar to your set up, 80 channel,  mini trees are single color.
"If you want more lights sell that old mustang"