Author Topic: LSP v2.5 Schedulerr problem  (Read 1392 times)

Offline Christmasaddict

LSP v2.5 Schedulerr problem
« on: November 11, 2012, »
I have finally gotten my new Etherdongle working and outputing DMX to my LE from the LXP Sequencer.  Now when I try to start the LSP scheduler I get the following message:  Argumentexception Font 'Lucida Bright' does not support style 'Bold'.  Anyone had to deal with this particular issue?

Offline jeffcoast

Re: LSP v2.5 Schedulerr problem
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, »
Are you using that font in your windows style anywhere? If so, maybe try using a font that has bold available. All of my windows fonts are set to Segoe UI, which lists bold as a variant. Although I tried changing them all to Lucida Bright and couldn't replicate the error.
Jeff Cook
Orlando, FL

Offline Christmasaddict

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, »
Thanks for your reply.  I basically just deleted all of the "Lucida Bright" fonts from my computer.  I deleted LSP, deleted the Minleon folder and reinstalled the newest build.  So far everything is working properly.  I also tried to post this on the LSP website but most of the time it will not allow me to log in even though I am a registered user.  Someone suggested there was some problems with IE and the LSP site and suggested another browser but at this point I am unwilling to make any changes to my computer until after Christmas.  LSP is apparently so "touchy" that anything can set it off or prevent it from running.

Offline Mickpat

• Beta Tester
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, »
In IE, try hitting the compatibility button on the address bar between the search and reload buttons.  (The icon looks like a broken page.)  That may help load the LSP site.

Offline jeffcoast

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, »
I use Google Chrome as my browser and don't have any problems with the LSP website.
Jeff Cook
Orlando, FL

Holu Callouse

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, »
Top post. I look forward to reading more. Cheers!

Offline caretaker

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2012, »
Try deleting any cookies you have from Light Show Por .com and see if that helps.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for your reply.  I basically just deleted all of the "Lucida Bright" fonts from my computer.  I deleted LSP, deleted the Minleon folder and reinstalled the newest build.  So far everything is working properly.  I also tried to post this on the LSP website but most of the time it will not allow me to log in even though I am a registered user.  Someone suggested there was some problems with IE and the LSP site and suggested another browser but at this point I am unwilling to make any changes to my computer until after Christmas.  LSP is apparently so "touchy" that anything can set it off or prevent it from running.
Jeff Squires
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login