Hardware > Lynx USB DMX Dongle

Where can I get a Lynx USB DMX dongle ?

(1/2) > >>

SteveCourt:
Hello.
I've just managed to squeeze into the current coop for the Lynx Express kits, but now I need something to let them talk to my pc.
Where can I buy one of these USB dongles without having to wait for another coop ?

Regards,
Steve

mschell:
Steve,
   RJ probably has some extra PCB's available.  You can check the DLA Store he will tell you what it will cost for the board and shipping.  You'd need to order the parts yourself. 

I'm in the same boat, in that I got a dongle board from RJ a few weeks ago, but still need to order parts.

I do have the advantage of already having an Entec USB DMX Pro in hand, which I can use for now.  But I'll definitely be building the Lynx dongle sometime...

rrowan:
Hi Steve

Mark is 100% correct.

and here is the link for the parts from mouser.com also you will need to order the case for it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

case link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cheers

Rick R.

P.S. All of the manuals, parts and other goodies can be found in the Wiki's equipment page

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greg:
And lettuce not forget the PIC will need to be flashed as well or the dongle just sits there looking perplexed.  The wiki also lists some folks willing to program the PIC if you don't have a programmer.

Greg

rrowan:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAnd lettuce not forget the PIC will need to be flashed as well or the dongle just sits there looking perplexed.  The wiki also lists some folks willing to program the PIC if you don't have a programmer.

Greg

--- End quote ---

Funny

Sadly its the humans that sit there looking perplexed.

The dongle will work very hard doing nothing without the pic (micro controller) not programmed.

Cheers

Rick R.

P.S.  Does lettuce = let us?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version