Author Topic: Academy hotel for $49  (Read 957 times)

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
Academy hotel for $49
« on: March 27, 2012, »
Just wanted to let anyone know that is going to the academy in Conroe, I was able to get 3 nights at the Faifield Inn in Conroe (about 4 miles from the center) for $49 each night trough Priceline (name your own price).  Saved $15 per night over the rate at the "official" hotel.

Hey, maybe we could do a hotel room coop.    <yk..  Although...everyone has to do their own packing.    ;D

Thanks,
-Keith

Offline Ryan Johnson

Re: Academy hotel for $49
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, »
That's awesome! The "official hotel" isn't very official, which is why all of the other hotels are listed on the website as well.  They offered a rate and we posted it up there.  Honestly we've always hated looking for hotel deals for folks because if 5 years have taught us anything it's how different people's tastes/requirements are when it comes to accomodations.

I live here but will usually stay up that way during the Academy simply because I have to be the first to the venue and last to leave (for contractural reasons) so this is a good deal!  Thanks for the heads up!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, »

Hey, maybe we could do a hotel room coop.    <yk..  Although...everyone has to do their own packing.    ;D

Thanks,
-Keith

Great Deal

I'll do my own packing if you are taking care of the shipping  <la..

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline keitha43

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, »
I got the same deal. Maybe I can get lonewolf41 to start an AetherII coop while I am there >.d9

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, »
I got the same deal. Maybe I can get lonewolf41 to start an AetherII coop while I am there >.d9
+1  (actually +6) :)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2012, »

Actually, it will be over before then.  I'll be launching the coop at 8:75 on    day.

-Keith

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2012, »

Actually, it will be over before then.  I'll be launching the coop at 8:75 on    day.

-Keith
Don't  toy with our emotions. :-\
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline keitha43

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2012, »

-Keith
Hey maybe the parts will arrive just before the Academy and I can pick them up then ;)
I was thinking the Aether coop wouldn't be happening until after a SmartString coop. Looks like the power supply some people were attaching to the back of the case last time is no longer available on Amazon.