Author Topic: wreaths for sale  (Read 1190 times)

Offline blearning

• Sound of Light
wreaths for sale
« on: July 12, 2010, »
Wreaths for sale .. these are 4 foot wreaths that hang on the Light poles around some towns!  I have about 80 to sell for $10 each.  You have to pick them up in Douglasville, GA (just outside of Atlanta, GA. Most Have C9 or C7 light bulbs but I find about 400 Minis does a lot better.

First come first serve.  I moved to a smaller house recently and need to UNHOARD my wife says.  I suppose 150 wreaths is a little too many. 

More items will be listed as I get things put away.     
Merry Lightmass
Bill  AKA blearning AKA BL

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Re: wreaths for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, »
I wondered what was going on with you Bill. Had not heard anything in a while.

Man I can not believe you are not where I left you last   <fp. 

You are like all my tools...  I know I left that solder braid right here... Where the heck did it go!!!!!   <md..

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline blearning

• Sound of Light
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Where the heck did it go!!!!!   <md..

RJ

you know how it goes, you get side tracked you have it it your hand and need a beer while having a migratory thought. Then Bam where did the time go and where did that Braid go?

I am fine and yes we moved everything with us. SO it is on with the show, a new spot a new show, a new audience.  There goes the neighborhood  <fp.
Merry Lightmass

Offline egenoup

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, »
I'm actually in San Antonio, TX, but in September I will be driving to Atlanta to drop off my daughter (College).  Could you save me 5 of these and I will swing by an pick them up... (maybe I should offer a storage fee....)

Thanks,

Charles

Offline blearning

• Sound of Light
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm actually in San Antonio, TX, but in September I will be driving to Atlanta to drop off my daughter (College).  Could you save me 5 of these and I will swing by an pick them up... (maybe I should offer a storage fee....)

Thanks,

Charles

5 are for Charles... just to make sure you come and get them Paypal Info is on the way to you *smile* we will pass on the storage for now. 
Merry Lightmass

Offline Kwajtony

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2010, »
I don't know where to start, I suppose congratulations on the new home and expanding family are the first order of business.  I really liked the Wreath tree, cool idea.

R,
Tony "C"
R,
Tony "C"