Author Topic: Merry Christmas from your "Cousins" at LSH!  (Read 550 times)

Offline Ryan Johnson

Merry Christmas from your "Cousins" at LSH!
« on: December 25, 2011, »
Merry Christmas Everyone!

2011 has been another amazing year for the members of DIY Light Animation AND Lone Star Holidays, and things are only looking brighter as we have some of the best Christmas light displays in the country! Our communities have proven that it doesn’t matter if you have a static display, an animated display with a “Lights & Sounds of Christmas” unit or a few LOR/DIY boards, or one of the hundreds-of-channels monster displays; the spirit of giving back to our communities with our displays is alive and well here at DIY Light Animation and also at Lone Star Holidays.

We should be very proud of our online communities. Ever since I joined DLA and as long as LSH has been around I continue to see us all grow and learn from one another every day. Thousands of posts, tons of ideas, and a sense of truly sharing with one another has helped the online forum section of both groups be as successful as they have been.

The biggest success this year, in my own opinion, has been in the beginning of the relationship between DLA and LSH. Many of us have made new friends, or strengthened old friendships, through our philosophy of working together.  From RJ's last minute decision to attend this year's Academy has sprung forth ideas that will make the 2012 edition the very best event ever.  Registration is OPEN and we're all working hard to create a unique and brain-crushing experience for the next Academy. There's already some great class information up on the website (and on this forum) so be sure take a look for more details (and to register! Price is only $60… for now!): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Now go and relax with your families. Open your gifts and share some holiday memories. Enjoy those last few days with your lights and other display pieces. Celebrate in your own way, and be proud of your involvement with DIY Light Animation, Lone Star Holidays, and the 2012 Academy.

From your "cousins" at Lone Star Holidays and your partners in the 2012 Academy… HAPPY EVERYTHING!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login