Author Topic: Looking for a few instructors for the Academy  (Read 549 times)

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Looking for a few instructors for the Academy
« on: February 28, 2012, »
I need a instructor for the LOR to DIY class. I am looking for someone who has done this, went from all LOR to DIY and can share their lessons learned. I had a few in mind to teach it but neither could be there so step up and let me know if you have the info and would be willing to share it with everyone at the Academy.

Also I have just a few slots left to get filled with classes so if you are going to be there and feel you have some information to share that people would find helpful let me know what you would like to teach and we can try to work it into the schedule.

I also lost my Vixen 2 instructor so I need someone to teach about seqencing with Vixen 2.

I have one person that has offered to do a Renard class but I was hoping to get a person that was still a renard user and not someone that was Renard. I posted at DIYC a few times but no one seems interested. So if anyone else feels they can do the class justice let me know. If not we have a teacher that has offered.

We have a great line up of classes and I think everyone will be happy with having something for everyone.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
Re: Looking for a few instructors for the Academy
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, »
Signed up yesterday so I guess I am committed to going.    8)  I don't know that I am any expert, but I have used Vixen for the last 3 years so I can impart what knowledge I have.  I have never used LOR or Renard so no help there.  Let me know if you need anything from me.

Thanks,
-Keith