Store > Sale/Trade

STILL IN NEED

(1/1)

kfxi:
I AM STILL IN URGENT NEED OF A LE VERSION 5 OR EVEN A VER 4.  I WILL TAKE EITHER A KIT OR A BUILT UNIT.  I ALSO NEED A POWER TRANSFORMER FOR A VER 5.  I NEED THIS LE AND TRANSFORMER TO MAKE MY DISPLAY WORK THIS YEAR, PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN.

KEN
KFXI

WWNF911:
As this is a new thread I can't read on the history but "Still in Need" sound like theres some history there.   :-[

Still at the risk of telling you something you may have already heard,.... I'd start by checking the DLA Store to get a PCB. Then go to the Wiki (link at the top of the page),... click on the equipment page link and get the BOM for the V5 LE.

Go to mouser.com (there's even a link right on the equipment page that will take you straight there and even load the BOM for you) with the BOM and place your order. Short of someone sacrificing their LE for you,... That's about the quickest way to satisfy the urgent need.  ;)

Leon

EDIT - Just found the other thread.... and the response

I'd recommend listening to him.  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe best place to get the LE kits are the coops, I don't think will be another this year.

Check the DLA Store usually it has PCBs for the LEs for sale, I don't know about the heatsink but you will need that too, you can buy the componets "usually" in Mouser, probably you can get everything in less than a week.

Cas.

--- End quote ---

PS - Can you explain the need for a power transformer? Are you in the US or a different country?  The LE has a seperate config for 220.

trekster:
Ken finished planning his light show and is short one controller to make his plans work.  He bought some controllers in a coop earlier this year.  He has them built and tested.  Just short one Lynx.

He ordered a BOM from Mouser.  I have a V5 pcb for him (he lives about an hour from me).  I think all he needs now is a heat sink.

This should channel a little light on this thread so to speak.   <yk..

Ron

RJ:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginKen finished planning his light show and is short one controller to make his plans work.  He bought some controllers in a coop earlier this year.  He has them built and tested.  Just short one Lynx.

He ordered a BOM from Mouser.  I have a V5 pcb for him (he lives about an hour from me).  I think all he needs now is a heat sink.

This should channel a little light on this thread so to speak.   <yk..

Ron

--- End quote ---

Heatsink only takes a look in the DLA Store to get.

RJ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version