Hardware > Lynx Aeon

aeon

(1/1)

lineman:
Here are some Pics of my first aeon and it all works Except I must of gotten a bad green led one is not working oh well I will have to fix it later when I make a order to mouser anyhoo thanks for doing the coop and I love this clock

CB:
Very nice.  To be honest I had more fun building my first clock then I did the LEs.  Perhaps it was all the LEDs, the instant gratification or the year round use.  The one in my office starts conversations like nothing I have ever seen.

LondoB5:
Where did you get the pie-plate thingy to put it in? Or is that from another clock?

gforman:

--- Quote ---Here are some Pics of my first aeon and it all works Except I must of gotten a bad green led one is not working oh well I will have to fix it later when I make a order to mouser anyhoo thanks for doing the coop and I love this clock

--- End quote ---

good job, Lineman try reversing the LED, I had one I thought was out, just to find out I had put it in backwards <fp.

Glen

lineman:
Where did you get the pie-plate thingy to put it in? Or is that from another clock?

It is from big lots one of those cheap battery operated one. I removed the guts and plastic front, and put spacers under the clock and wala it lives. lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version