Author Topic: SCC V2 Fixed my Random Color Changes  (Read 895 times)

Offline pk

• Patron Member
SCC V2 Fixed my Random Color Changes
« on: July 23, 2012, »
I have 2 strings of square nodes that would randomly change colors when connected to a V1 SCC.  I think there have been similar posts on this in the past from other members.  I tried several controllers and the lights acted the same - random changes.  Over the weekend I built some SCC V2's and tried the square nodes again.  Now they work fine!!!  Thank you RJ for the improvement.

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
Re: SCC V2 Fixed my Random Color Changes
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, »
thanks for the suggestion!

I have square nodes inside of my coroflakes and I've seen a flicker occasionally.  this flicker is nothing anyone else would notice, but it has bothered me nevertheless. 

I've considered opening up the coroflakes to cut out and replace the pixels that seen to cause me problems.  now, I will put my SSC v2 controllers to this purpose FIRST when I lay out the old and new coroflakes this year.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline pk

• Patron Member
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, »
Steve - PM sent.

Let us know how SCC V2 works on your coroflakes.

Offline zwiller

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, »
Thanks for the update!  Was hoping to see some news like this.  Anxiously awaiting my shipment to see if it fixes the 4 led square modules I have that acted a bit wonky with V1.
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."