ssc4/pigtails 2016 coop ( shipping)

<< < (7/8) > >>

LasVegasF250:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginKit 1 - quantity 10
Kit 2 - quantity 15
Kit 3 - quantity 15

Thank yoy for running the COOP

--- End quote ---

Just to let you know, this COOP closed back in June.

LasVegasF250:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginArrived home and found that I received packages from Ray. Mouser parts are here as well . I ordered the boards a little later than I wanted to but they will be here soon. I will ship out what I can in the next few days.

Joe

--- End quote ---

Joe do you have an update as to when these will ship?

Thanks.

Penfold:
I would like an update please.  What's the hold up?   Is it the PCB fabrication,  trying to locate parts,  or something else?

t.jo13:
Thankyou for everyones Patience, as I had unexpected knee surgery that didnt go as planned. I have been playing catch up with work and home ever since. I was planning on shipping last week but had a hurricane coming in our direction and had to batton down the hatches. Lots of rain, some wind damage and lost power for a couple days but faired better than many.

That said When I was setting up to start shipping I noticed that there are a few people that do not have their shipping address in paypal that I overlooked.when payments were made. Please check you Information in paypal and make sure its provided. If you do not get a shipping confirmation by Thursday send me a pm and provide your user name and address so I can get your Items shipped. Unfortunately I do not have The time right now to be chasing shipping addresses.

Thankyou
Joe

ronniek:
Hey Joe,

I got a notice from PayPal that you refused to ship my product because you said my address did not print. My address has always been in PayPal, I've ordered many times from many different people. I checked PayPal just to make sure and it is still set up right. Please refund my money Since your not sending me my order.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version