Store > Current Coop's

ssc4/pigtails 2016 coop ( shipping)

<< < (8/8)

t.jo13:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHey Joe,

I got a notice from PayPal that you refused to ship my product because you said my address did not print. My address has always been in PayPal, I've ordered many times from many different people. I checked PayPal just to make sure and it is still set up right. Please refund my money Since your not sending me my order.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

--- End quote ---
If you look close enough you should have 2 notices as paypal was having issues with generating a shipping label, you go to print after they take your money and they give a print error. so I attemped to  printed it twice then had to cancel 1 shipping label.

t.jo13:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHey Joe,

I got a notice from PayPal that you refused to ship my product because you said my address did not print. My address has always been in PayPal, I've ordered many times from many different people. I checked PayPal just to make sure and it is still set up right. Please refund my money Since your not sending me my order.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

--- End quote ---

As a followup on your concern, Attached is a screen shot of your transaction. If you notice the circled areas there are 2 different transaction numbers less than 1 minute apart. A stated before that is why you received 1 cancelled shipping notice.

Joe

LasVegasF250:
Received my order today. ;D Now I need to get to work soldering.

Thank you, Joe.

ronniek:
I got my order.

Thanks Joe

bamabugs:
Received my order. Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version