Author Topic: Wanted: Walmart 60ct LED's  (Read 2117 times)

Offline NavyGator

• Coop Manager
Wanted: Walmart 60ct LED's
« on: January 01, 2011, »
I was not able to find enough discounted lights for my first DLA project next year. I am looking to purchase the following:

2 Walmart Holiday Time 60 ct LED Mini Light Set Blue/Green Wire
6 Walmart Holiday Time 60 ct LED Mini Light Set Green/Green Wire

I live in Jacksonville Florida. If you can help me out, I would appreciate it.

Rich
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, by NavyGator »

Offline tonypgst

• Palombo Lights
Re: Wanted: Walmart 60ct LED's
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, »
Rich,

I can spare 2 boxes of the blue LED 60 count lights.  I do have green, but will need them for next year.  These are the ones Walmart sold last year.   I'm in Jax myself.  PM me if you are interested in making a run to the house.  Directions to my house are on my website.  Link below.
Regards,

Tony P.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline loveroflife96

• Coop Manager
  • Brandon Christmas 2010
    • My Christmas Display Website
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, »
Those green ones are hard to find.  In each 30 count box of Red/Green/Blue LEDs this year, there were only 3 boxes of green.  I could use about 20 more boxes, but I've deleted my wal-marts in a 45 mile range and now the factor of time/gas just doesn't justify me driving farther for just those!!  I do have a couple of people looking around in OK for me some...so if I find some, I'll definitely let you know!  Best of luck in 2011!

Offline NavyGator

• Coop Manager
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, »
Those green ones are hard to find.  In each 30 count box of Red/Green/Blue LEDs this year, there were only 3 boxes of green.  I could use about 20 more boxes, but I've deleted my wal-marts in a 45 mile range and now the factor of time/gas just doesn't justify me driving farther for just those!!  I do have a couple of people looking around in OK for me some...so if I find some, I'll definitely let you know!  Best of luck in 2011!

Thanks for keeping an eye out.

I should have had the wife look at a few more videos of computer controlled lights a bit sooner. She was okay with a few initial display items so on the 26th I made the trip to all the local Walmart's to get the remaining lights I needed and left some on the shelf <fp.. Well that night after she watched a few more videos she asked if what I was planning was going to be enough  >.d9. So I headed out on the 27th to find mostly bare shelves and a need for the lights I am still looking for.

Rich

Offline NavyGator

• Coop Manager
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2011, »
Rich,

I can spare 2 boxes of the blue LED 60 count lights.  I do have green, but will need them for next year.  These are the ones Walmart sold last year.   I'm in Jax myself.  PM me if you are interested in making a run to the house.  Directions to my house are on my website.  Link below.

Thanks. PM sent.

Rich

Offline NavyGator

• Coop Manager
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, »
I was not able to find enough discounted lights for my first DLA project next year. I am looking to purchase the following:

2 Walmart Holiday Time 60 ct LED Mini Light Set Blue/Green Wire
6 Walmart Holiday Time 60 ct LED Mini Light Set Green/Green Wire

I live in Jacksonville Florida. If you can help me out, I would appreciate it.

Rich

I am still looking for some green LED's. Let me know if you can help me out.

Thanks,

Rich

Offline tonypgst

• Palombo Lights
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2011, »
Would like to help you out on the green also, but I only have 5 spare sets.
Regards,

Tony P.

Offline rogerwh

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2011, »
I've always wondered about the green lights, whether LED or otherwise.  That always seems to be the color with the fewest boxes on the shelf.  Is it supply or demand?

Offline loveroflife96

• Coop Manager
  • Brandon Christmas 2010
    • My Christmas Display Website
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2011, »
As far as Walmart's stock goes this year.  Within the boxes of red/blue/green that they received, there were only 3 boxes of green per carton, which had 36 boxes in each carton, so the green was scarce to find, and even more difficult after Christmas!  Luckily...I found just enough of what I needed.  I will keep an eye out though and if I find more, I'll scarf them up and see if you guys are still needing them!  An alternative maybe to go to the C4's which are green, have the same light count, and same light length if you're just needing the green color to match the minis.  I found a couple of them and used them as subs for the minis!  Best of luck!