Author Topic: WTB DMX Lynx USB Dongle (Complete, Incomplete, or just a pcb)  (Read 869 times)

Offline lucky2710

2 weeks till Christmas lights on and my dongle decides it aint gonna work! Im in need of a new one and the store here is outa pcbs.

If anyone has a spare Complete Dongle (Tested or Not), Or even if it is not built just parts and a pcb, Or even if you just have a spare pcb i can get the parts from mouser in a couple of days so that would work too.

If anyone can help please pm me just give me a price and a paypal email to sent the money too.

Thanks for any help!

Offline peteandvanessa

I have two working Pixelnet USB Dongles. Since I have upgraded to the Etherdongle I have no need for one of them (I'm keeping one for back up purposes).

You will need to reflash the firmware to make it a DMX Lynx USB dongle though (I believe it can be reflashed to support DMX, since I was using it as a PixelNet USB Dongle, or I can re-flash it before shipping)

Here's what I paid for it:

Pre-cut Case - $5
Parts - $46
PCB - $4

So the price would be $55 excluding shipping (I'm in Rocklin, California)

Offline josh

I have a lynx donlge. Its in a case with a fm transmitter and id like to keep it that way. Id do 75 on them.

Offline lucky2710

thanks pete. dongle on the way