Author Topic: FS: Express and MR16 kits from 2012 coops [SOLD]  (Read 998 times)

Offline Heinekenator

Hello.

First, I apologize in advance if selling this equipment that was purchased during a co-op last year is frowned upon. I never had a chance to actually build this stuff, and life got in the way of my light animation interests for a while.  <fp.

Now that I have some time and am getting interested again, I'd like to go the Pixelnet route. So, I have some complete kits from 2012 co-ops. I've linked the co-op threads that they were purchased from, to help you determine the versions etc.

I'm only looking to get what I had paid for them, so the prices indicated are essentially the original co-op prices. Shipping/Paypal fees are extra.

I would certainly consider trading for Pixelnet hardware (assembled preferrably, but either is fine). I have no equipment yet, and am still reading the forums to determine what exactly I will need.

FOR SALE

2 Lynx Express complete kits with heatsink (no case) - $125 for both (still packed together from the co-op, so would prefer to keep them that way instead of separating everything) - SOLD
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2 MR16 complete kits with PCB and parts (kit #1 from the coop) - $37 each SOLD

Thank you in advance.

-Greg
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, by Heinekenator »

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
Re: FS: Complete Express and MR16 kits from 2012 coops
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, »
perfectly acceptable to sell off stuff you can't use!
its a great way for people to pick up kits (assembled or not) if they missed the coop originally.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline SteveMaris

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, »
PM Sent 8)

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, »
if you plan on doing something this year you better get your order into ray wu for your rgb lights. he is minimum 2 weeks out before he even gets you shipped. I hope he ships my stuff by the end of the week or it will be pushing it to add my mega tree and matrix. just a thought if your switching this late in the season.

duane
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights

Offline t.jo13

• Coop Manager
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, »
PM sent

Offline SteveMaris

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2013, »
Payment sent for the two MR 16's, Thanks!

Offline wheelyneil

• FOR GET ABOUT IT
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2013, »
Hi

Sent you a PM about your LE's

Thanks!
Best Regards, Neil

Offline lashbyrn

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2013, »
if you plan on doing something this year you better get your order into ray wu for your rgb lights. he is minimum 2 weeks out before he even gets you shipped. I hope he ships my stuff by the end of the week or it will be pushing it to add my mega tree and matrix. just a thought if your switching this late in the season.

duane

I have been waiting 33 days.. Ray keeps sending me emails "I'm so sorry delay so long.." <md..