Author Topic: Express Coop for 2010  (Read 63790 times)

Offline lineman

• Coop Manager
Re: Express Coop for 2010
« Reply #285 on: February 24, 2010, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
<wd..

<fp.   I missed them on the order so JJ did not have them to pack so it was not him. I have put an order in and will get them out. The other orders will have to wait for them to come in to be completed.  

RJ
RJ as far as i am concerned you don't have to pay for shipping for the fuses I can get them at Radio shack no need to spend $ on 2 fuses you can send them on the next coop if you want no big deal .    JJ and you did great thanks again

JEFF
Jeff

Offline Night Owl

« Reply #286 on: February 24, 2010, »
<wd..

<fp.   I missed them on the order so JJ did not have them to pack so it was not him. I have put an order in and will get them out. The other orders will have to wait for them to come in to be completed.  

RJ
RJ as far as i am concerned you don't have to pay for shipping for the fuses I can get them at Radio shack no need to spend $ on 2 fuses you can send them on the next coop if you want no big deal .    JJ and you did great thanks again

JEFF

+1 

I can get the fuses locally.  Pls don't go to the trouble to send them.  Thanks! 

Offline wjgiles50

« Reply #287 on: February 24, 2010, »
Way to happy to have new toys.  Fuses, like batteries, are not included.  Big deal.

Offline ponddude

« Reply #288 on: February 24, 2010, »
I already had them handy, so you don't have to worry about me ;D
Greg

Offline egenoup

« Reply #289 on: February 24, 2010, »
After seeing these post, I went out to check the mail.... no box    <md..  I saw the post office truck and stopped it and proceeded to open ever box in it, but I did not find what I was looking for.   Blah! the guy in the truck was not happy and chased me all the way back to my house.  As I was running I heard a voice coming from the sky calling my name...  It was my kids trying to wake me up from my nap! doh, must have been dreaming again! but still no package  ???

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #290 on: February 24, 2010, »
1080 fuses on order already. Everyone gets their fuses weither they want them or not. I would never let anyone say I did anyone out of parts. 

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline mo001

« Reply #291 on: February 24, 2010, »
As I was reading the forum posts from everyone I told my wife that I should be receiving a package soon.  Since I work 3rd shift I am not up when the postman comes in the afternoon.  It was then, 4 hours after I woke up, that she said "oh ya, does it look like this?"  If she only knew how important my first board was, she would have woke me up to tell me the great news.   LOL. Thanks RJ, and JJ for all your hard work and dedication.  Don't worry I will forgive my wife for not seeing the importance of the situation, as I am confident she now understands.

Mike O.
I'm ready to build

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #292 on: February 24, 2010, »
After seeing these post, I went out to check the mail.... no box    <md..  I saw the post office truck and stopped it and proceeded to open ever box in it, but I did not find what I was looking for.   Blah! the guy in the truck was not happy and chased me all the way back to my house.  As I was running I heard a voice coming from the sky calling my name...  It was my kids trying to wake me up from my nap! doh, must have been dreaming again! but still no package  ???

As I said in the earlier post only a small shipment went out. Many coop members will not be getting them this week.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline CJ

« Reply #293 on: February 24, 2010, »
RJ

That's OK every day is Christmas were I work the lady that delivers our mail will bring things by on the way home if it hits the post office when she is out on delivery's. No don't you guys even think it, she is really nice wink wink. I will be patient, I will be patient, I will be patient, so much for that the dog and I will wait by the mail box for the magic box the dog likes blinky flashy to.

Thanks RJ and to JJ for putting this coop together you guys are the best to give up your time for us. your reward will come from on high. CJ

<pop..

Offline egenoup

« Reply #294 on: February 24, 2010, »
It's alright...  ;D  Even if I got it this week, I would not be able to work on them.  Dummy me I scheduled a vacation trip to NJ/NY this weekend!!!! If I only new they were getting snow, I guess I will be spending some time in the hotel.   <pop..

Thank you and JJ for all your hard work.

Offline Kwajtony

« Reply #295 on: February 24, 2010, »

Excellent!    <fp.
R,
Tony "C"

Offline bulldog

« Reply #296 on: February 25, 2010, »
First off I must say thank-You to RJ and JJ for all of the hard work you guys have done.....

Yes I also was one of the lucky ones to get a package in the mail. I am kind of like a kid in a candy store... My wife thinks I am a little crazy but thats ok... As a beginner I have waited for this day and here it is. Now I just have to put it together and the dongle to get my BLINKY..............ONCE AGAIN THANK-YOU!

BULLDOG

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #297 on: February 25, 2010, »
I know it may be a little housekeeping, but I have dongle pcbs ordered and you can save postage by shipping my fuses with the dongle pcbs.  I ordered extra fuses from mouser last year on one of my orders so I would have them for backup.  I am in no hurry for the fuses.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline slvreagl

« Reply #298 on: February 25, 2010, »
I got my package in the mail yesterday, great packing job! Thanks to everyone that made it happen  ;D

Offline Caliente Christmas

« Reply #299 on: February 25, 2010, »
RJ,

Same here i have ordered 5 Dongles,  If you could please add the two fuses in the box to avoid any extra shipping fee.

Caliente Christmas

YV

I know it may be a little housekeeping, but I have dongle pcbs ordered and you can save postage by shipping my fuses with the dongle pcbs.  I ordered extra fuses from mouser last year on one of my orders so I would have them for backup.  I am in no hurry for the fuses.