Author Topic: Share Your Light Show Pro Thoughts for 2009?  (Read 1845 times)

Offline Ron

• Patron Member
Share Your Light Show Pro Thoughts for 2009?
« on: December 30, 2009, »
Who used LSP for their shows in 2009?  I was not able to get my act together enough, but I am definitely interested in hearing the experiences of anyone who did use it.

Please chime in.

Ron

Offline PJNMCT

• Patron Member
Re: Share Your Light Show Pro Thoughts for 2009?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, »
I tried and then gave up. Waiting for better preview interface.

-Paul
Leesburg, FL

Offline joshuashu

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, »
I used it, had some issues, but David helped me through every single one, or got a fix out right away.  Their are a few bugs, but as soon as we find them they work to get them fixed. would i do it over again..... Yes!  the product is awesome and makes work alot easier, if you want detailed info PM me with questions and i can answer.  :)

Offline wbbb1

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, »
I had a lot of trouble myself, LSP would see my Lynx Freestyle but not any of the Express, they sent me a how-to but haven't tried it yet. Also, if you take the dongle out while in LSP the program shuts down. LSP has a lot of features I look, looking forward to version 2.

Offline mschell

• Christmas in Applegate
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2009, »
I used LSP this year with  19 AL controllers, 4 LE's and 2 SSR4's.

While I didn't get to sequence all the songs I wanted to do, and had a few hiccups along the way, I was generally pleased with LSP.

There are still some minor issues that came to light near the beginning of the season, and some features that could be improved, but it's definitely my choice for programming these days.

I never got to play much with Vixen, but LSP can handle all the things I need it to...
Mark
Kernersville, NC
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline mmulvenna

• Patron Member
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2010, »
I did 33 sequences most witrh video. Used 6 Animated lighting controllers and 1 ren 24. All ran just fine. Did a 40 foot mega tree, leaping arcehs, and all my wireframes. I would higly recommend LSP software.
Thanks
Mike