Hardware > Lynx Express

$4 Lynx wireless??

<< < (5/5)

rjhodgefamily:
Only downside to that is I am still designing the SSR boards. Real job has gotten in the way of doing any Christmas stuff of late. Would probably be easier to just buy them off of you, and then I will post the SSR4 designs like cmorda did for the lynx ones.

TokyoLights:
Very interesting, so the PCB board is really only a circuit bridge between the ESP01 and the wireless input for the Express?  I have a boat load of ESP8266 CH340G chips and I would be interested to see if they will work. I guess I'll download the Arduino source and have a peek.

rjhodgefamily:
The ESP01's work great using the ESPixelStick firmware and setting them to DMX, then use the board that cmorda posted for the express. I never did get my board modification working for an SSR4 to accept the wireless. In theory it is possible the same way I just ran out of time to get it working between a new job and getting stuff working for this year's show.

TokyoLights:
I just cracked open my Lynx and I don't even have a wireless header in it (bought it after market).  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version