Hardware > Lynx Smart String

Smart String Dreaming

(1/6) > >>

rrowan:
Hi Folks,

Since its a "busy" day at work. During my "lunch" I put together a possible layout plan for next year. Going with its never too early to plan.

Anyway I can only go by what RJ has already posted and maybe just maybe these plans will stay the same or really change. So this is only a start point mixing in some of what I already have and how I understand the Smart Strings work and interconnect.

Using Visio 2007 I threw this together.

So what you do you? Good starting point or not

Cheers

Rick R.

rrowan:
Hi Rick

Looks ok but I/We forgot to mention something

OOPs,

So the Smart String coop could go like this for me/us (whatever)
1 - PixelNet Hub
5 - SSC
300 - Nodes (need 260 but and extra 40 just in case)

Cheers

Rick R. or the other Rick R.

Night Owl:
Do you need the splitter before going out to the expresses?  Somehow I got the impression that you could connect an express to the PixelNet hub. 

rrowan:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDo you need the splitter before going out to the expresses?  Somehow I got the impression that you could connect an express to the PixelNet hub.  

--- End quote ---

Nope the splitter just allows me to run cat5 to different parts of the yard. Its really not need since the first controllers are now the LE's with onboard splitter. I have one so its still there. I could easily go away.

Cheers

Rick R>

batdive:
Looks good.. i like the idea of the SS around windows and trees for the chasing (barber pole effect).

Dont forget about a matrix add some scrolling text/graphics also  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version