Hardware > Lynx Smart String

Traditional LED strings VS Smart Strings

<< < (2/2)

jnealand:
A couple of days ago I wrote out a dreaming list of things I would like to do for 2011.  Then I slept on it and went back to look at and now I'm having second thoughts about RGB stuff.  Even with the advent of new sequencing tools, I'm not sure I really want to get into all that yet.  With the programming issue and a hard look at my budget I'm thinking I may just stay basically with what I have (mostly LEDs) but expand to the side yard, I live on a corner lot.  I have more than enough LED stash to make a second smaller Mega Tree and maybe a couple more arches.  I have 3 Aether kits that I have not even taken out of the box and am debating selling those off as well.  Maybe I'm getting to old for this stuff.  That 70 is coming up fast.  LOL

mcangeli:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginA couple of days ago I wrote out a dreaming list of things I would like to do for 2011.  Then I slept on it and went back to look at and now I'm having second thoughts about RGB stuff.  Even with the advent of new sequencing tools, I'm not sure I really want to get into all that yet.  With the programming issue and a hard look at my budget I'm thinking I may just stay basically with what I have (mostly LEDs) but expand to the side yard, I live on a corner lot.  I have more than enough LED stash to make a second smaller Mega Tree and maybe a couple more arches.  I have 3 Aether kits that I have not even taken out of the box and am debating selling those off as well.  Maybe I'm getting to old for this stuff.  That 70 is coming up fast.  LOL

--- End quote ---

Let me know if you want to unload any of that... :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version