Hardware > Lynx Smart String

Will there be boards avalible after the coop is over

(1/1)

shaunkad:
I asked this question in my other thread. I am afraid it is going to be lost so i started a new thread.Will there be hub boards avalible after the coop.

wbuehler:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI asked this question in my other thread. I am afraid it is going to be lost so i started a new thread.Will there be hub boards avalible after the coop.

--- End quote ---

Which boards are you looking for?

tbone321:
In his other pot he was askg about the hub and controller boards for the smartstrings.

shaunkad:
Sorry my last thread got off on a tangent. The controlers I can swing now but can not swing a Hub for another 2 week So I was woundering  if there will be Hub boards avalible after the coop  like the dongle is.

Thank You
Shaun

wbuehler:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSorry my last thread got off on a tangent. The controlers I can swing now but can not swing a Hub for another 2 week So I was woundering  if there will be Hub boards avalible after the coop  like the dongle is.

Thank You
Shaun

--- End quote ---

Normally there are some available, but normally are not up for grabs until the qty needed for the Co-Op has been filled.
RJ will post when any extra's are up for grabs.

Bill

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version