Author Topic: Need more Aethers!  (Read 643 times)

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
Need more Aethers!
« on: October 31, 2012, »
I took the easy way for my halloween display and used 8 aethers, and 2 cheapo floods to light up the front of the house.  the cheapo floods did a pretty good job, and at a 1/3 the cost it is something for people to consider.  but, the Aethers did a fantastic job. 

my problem is that I could easily use another 8.  :o

i covered the front of house in light, mostly. but I have a side garage that is visible from the road and it is just begging for the same attention.

then, there are the clumps of trees at the front and side of the house -- I heard them cry out for the same attention.  maybe 8 more aethers for the trees!

I have the feeling that I could fill up a coop with all of these Aethers. 
do i have a problem? no.  but my unlit garage and trees might think differently.

<fp.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
Re: Need more Aethers!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, »
so...

2012  you were on a SSC kick
2013 you'll be on an aether II kick?

>:D
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!

Offline bwhite505

• Patron Member
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, »
I have three complete kits with lenses I am not going to use this year if you are interested PM me.

Brian

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
so...

2012  you were on a SSC kick
2013 you'll be on an aether II kick?

>:D
I've still not built all of my LEs.  I got them to replace the LORs that I sold off last year.  (So, I've demonstrated some ability to part with the old!  ;))

The ease of setup found with Aethers has me questioning if I should even bother with traditional light strings.  Still, my wife likes the leaping arches -- so I guess I'll need to finish off a few more LEs.

2010 -- LOR
2011 -- LOR, and SSC
2012 -- SSC, Aether, and DSC Coro

Can't wait to see what RJ has in store for 2013!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Still, my wife likes the leaping arches -- so I guess I'll need to finish off a few more LEs.

come on, leaping aether arches!!!

I actually just programed, and started playing with the two aethers I got this year. I'll need one more, but will have to wait till next year.
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!