Author Topic: Great news .  (Read 934 times)

Offline angus40

Great news .
« on: July 23, 2012, »
Whoa ! I almost fell out of my chair when i clicked on the STORE .

WOOT . 9 items availiable to outside USA. This is great , thanks for updating .

Richard

Offline mkozik1

• Monroe, GA 30655
Re: Great news .
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, »
I know this will be a stupid question, but why are there some items available within the US and some outside?  I am in need of an Active Hub which is available outside the US and not within!  Are there voltage differences that require a different PCB?  Just wondering

Thanks in advance,
- Mark

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I know this will be a stupid question, but why are there some items available within the US and some outside?  I am in need of an Active Hub which is available outside the US and not within!  Are there voltage differences that require a different PCB?  Just wondering

Thanks in advance,

It is in there, near the bottom. this is the direct link : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline mkozik1

• Monroe, GA 30655
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, »

Thanks in advance,

It is in there, near the bottom. this is the direct link : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RJ

I must have looked that thing over ten times before posting and STILL didn't see it.   <fp.  Thanks RJ !!
- Mark

Offline angus40

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, »
Don't feel bad , I looked it over a several times also after the initial shock ! :)

Offline mkozik1

• Monroe, GA 30655
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, »
Don't feel bad , I looked it over a several times also after the initial shock ! :)

Thanks Richard  !!
- Mark