Author Topic: Video Uploaders  (Read 715 times)

Offline Baldylox

Video Uploaders
« on: December 21, 2012, »
Please make your YouTube videos accessible to mobile users. As devices evolve so do the users of them and many folks no longer sit at a computer or use laptops to just browse the internet.

Not enabling mobile properties makes it hard for those of us on tablets and smart phones to be in awe of your awesome displays :)

Thanks!! ;D

Offline PJNMCT

• Patron Member
Re: Video Uploaders
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, »
+1
Leesburg, FL

Offline Jeffl

• Just remember. Wireless is nice. Copper is king!
    • Christmas In Brandon
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, »
Do we need to render the video for something specific or is this a setting when posting it?

Offline Baldylox

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, »
I suggest using Vimeo. For those  who only use YouTube it can be two things I'm told from other sites  One is not checking the mobile user box and the other seems to be something with copyright. If the file has copyrighted music it's not viewable on mobile devices

Offline Gary

• Diamond Crescent
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One is not checking the mobile user box and the other seems to be something with copyright. If the file has copyrighted music it's not viewable on mobile devices

Yeah, for my videos, the issue is with copyright. I don't understand why the copyright holder would care... so you can't use the YouTube video as a poor man's MP3 file?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login