Author Topic: Extremely pleased and excited  (Read 823 times)

Offline bassmants

Extremely pleased and excited
« on: March 29, 2012, »
Well I have been lingering and posting here since Christmas and even participating in coops and loving every minute of it.  I have built 2 expresses, a wireless transmitter, wireless receivers and an Etherdongle.  I finally hooked it up to the computer together with wireless and an express.  Made a short sequence and walah!  It worked.  My wife thinks I am nuts because I started jumping up and down with excitement.  I have a feeling it has just begun.  I guess what made it so special is the great group on this forum willing to give out more information than I can even comprehend.  I am amazed some of it stuck. :o  Now I have some more Expresses on the way and I need to get a grasp of sequencing.  It seems very daunting, but I am really looking forward to it. 

Thanks to everyone. 

sjb

Re: Extremely pleased and excited
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, »
It's a great feeling. Like you I can not wait to get my first show under my belt and grow from there.

Steve (from Edmonton)

Offline pk

• Patron Member
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, »
I know it is a good feeling to get everything built and running.  Welcome to the world of blinky flashy!! 

Last year was my first year with animated lighting and I could not have done it without the help and advice from the members here.  I did a small show for Halloween just to get my feet wet before doing a larger display and show for Christmas.

Offline TexasStingray

• Coop Manager
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, »
Great to hear everything is working, its an even better feeling know you built it all. My Wife is the same way, Guess it's a guy thing. I hope this years show draws more excitement and viewers. I really found the rainbow here but my pot of gold just is not that big.

Scott
Scott Wanner
TX

Watch my videos
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline trekster

• A Lynx Express Device........ Fascinating! ;
    • My 2010 Videos
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, »
Congratulations!  The fun has only begun.

Ron
My 2010 Videos
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login