Hardware > Lynx Wireless DMX

I need more power or a bigger antenna

<< < (2/2)

tbone321:
I don't know if that part will work or not.  You may be better off putting in a request to buy in the buy / sell forum for another TX/RX unit.  I have seen a few people selling them.  The unit jumper is the channel that it is transmitting on.  You are probably set to channel 1.  If you get another transmitter, set it to channel 3 or unit 3 and change all of the ex/rx units to channel 3 as well.  There is no need to change how anything is broadcast other than changing the channel number on the selected ex/rx units.  I doubt that you would need a TX/RX on the other side of the street, just put it on one of those corner properties and it should work.  Simply connect it to the DMX output 2 jack on one of the LE's and it will transmit the signal across the street.

rjhodgefamily:
Well we got that sucker a good 40 feet into the tree and seems to be helping a fair amount. Not sure how I am going to get it down but hey I have a month to worry about that. Next year we will look into adding the extra TX/RX box.

Thanks Everyone!!!

tbone321:
Your welcome and have a great holiday season.  Don't forget to post a few vids of the display.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version