Software > x lights sequencer

Sequencer?

(1/2) > >>

rrowan:
Hi Matt or Csf,

Do you plan to have a Sequencer for xlights?

I know the menu has a spot for it.

Cheers

Rick R.

csf:
Yes there will be a sequencer, that I will be making.

I have a day of putting  up lights ahead of me, but tonight when I get back in from putting up lights I will start typing and posting up my plans for it for every one to go over.

holland lights:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYes there will be a sequencer, that I will be making.

I have a day of putting  up lights ahead of me, but tonight when I get back in from putting up lights I will start typing and posting up my plans for it for every one to go over.

--- End quote ---
How are you coming along in the sequencer?

taybrynn:
IMHO, I think the allure of xlights is as a small footprint, reliable player and scheduler which supports a lot of hardware.  I almost think adding a sequencer could bog it down from what its already good at.  It seems like more hardware support (E1.31, pixelnet) is the big hitter improvement.  Then pair with olive to do the sequencing, then offer xlights as the scheduler and perhaps have olive sequences as a support file type?? ...  Just my $.02 worth ...

rrowan:
Hi Taybrynn,

I don't agree with you

I like more options. Besides CSF is working on the sequencer while Matt handles the scheduler and test modules. No bog down at all, just different modules connected together someday. Matt has ordered some SS items and said that he would add support for it.

Cheers

Rick R.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version