Author Topic: xlights/nutcracker 3.2.5 released  (Read 1794 times)

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
Re: xlights/nutcracker 3.2.5 released
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2013, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is there a trick on the mac build to be able import timing?  I can't expand the window to do the other radio buttons.

Just uploaded a new 3.2.6b build for the Mac that should fix this display issue along with some other display issues.

Also: for Linux folks cloning the git repo, the Schedule tab should now be visible again.

Dan
Dan I was able to import timing with the b version
What are the other displays issues?

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline drlucas

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2013, »
Thanks....i'm wondering how hard it will be to change the fn commands to option commands....i'll pull down something into Xcode one of these days when I have some spare cycles. i've only done my basic fitness calculator app on the mac before....but don't think it will be too hard...just see the problem being every time there is a new build how easy can we add that back in.....not a developer by trade so don't have a lot of practice doing that.
-Ryan Lucas-
- Pickering, Ontario, Canada, Eh?! -

Offline arw01

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2013, »
a twag here, but back in the day when I used to write a lot of code, you could put a "macro" with an if statement into the code to say, hey if I am building on this, then execute this piece to be compiled and if I am executing on this, then do this piece of code.

Therefore I would guess, that functionality still exists and could be placed in the portion that checks for the option key or the alt key depending on platform it's compiling on.

Like I said twag.

ALan