Author Topic: My 2013 arches  (Read 817 times)

Offline fyb2000

My 2013 arches
« on: December 19, 2013, »
Tweaked the ones from last year a little, and implemented the 5 design approach…they are the ones in the foreground.
I started to work on a different design also. I am testing that one for next year. It is toward the end of that little clip I am posting. Test animation on it, just to see if it has potential (and I believe it does).
Pardon the quality of the movie (and the no sound). I will eventually record the whole sequence, but later in the season.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In the foreground, there should be 7 set of arches (no gap between the current 4). A little technical problem prevented me to get them up at this time.

Each set is done with 5 arches. Each arch is 15 segments. The outer ones have a grouping of 5 nodes (75 nodes total), the next one a grouping of 4 (60 nodes) and so forth until the inner ones with no grouping at all (15 nodes).
Note: I could not upload the movie directly here, so it's a you tube link.

Offline SteveMaris

Re: My 2013 arches
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, »
very nice
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline sebjsan

• Sebastian from California
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, »
I an throuroughly impressed on how far they have come since last year. They look great and i bet they look better in person. And i do see the new element you speak of in the background, kind of a snake looking light :) I like it.
Sebastian from California

Offline mms

• Like us on Facebook for special content and year-round updates.
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2013, »
Nice job!
Like us on Facebook for special content and year-round updates: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Voice-over Inquiries:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline meman

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2013, »
Got some cool effects out of those, I like it !.

Thanks for sharing,
Mike E.