Author Topic: Anyone know where I can get 99 cent 6 ft. extension cords?  (Read 1978 times)

Offline urthegman

Christmas Tree Shop near me usually has them, but they only had 12ft. ones @$1.99. I know I can cut them in half, but I like the triple tap at the end.

Offline mms

• Like us on Facebook for special content and year-round updates.
Well, if you don't mind spending the extra penny, Dollar Tree has them this time of year.
Like us on Facebook for special content and year-round updates: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Voice-over Inquiries:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
I have a bunch that I would like to get rid of, but the postage would bump the price up too high.  LOL
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline zwiller

+1.   

I fondly remember the days of scouring deals on these and still tend to look for curiosity's sake but have not seen any near a buck.  More like $1.69...  Home Depot always used to have a combo pack of 6, 9, and 12 for like $5, maybe they still do. 
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
Dollar store was my source, but big lot prices were not bad.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline Justtazz

Goodwill or arc usually has them around a dollar near me.
Justin
Aurora, Co

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Goodwill or arc usually has them around a dollar near me.

yea, but trying to find 16 that are at least similar would be almost impossible.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline Justtazz

just have to get lucky I guess, I found 32 that were identical.
Justin
Aurora, Co

Offline arw01

Dollar tree I stopped at tonight didn't have a single AC extension cord in the store, matter of fact they appear to have gotten rid of almost all housewares and tools in favor of more gift bags!

Stopped at big lots and they have extension cords with the triple tap at the end for $2.00 each, not sure I want triple taps on the ends x 16.

Will try another dollar tree.  Spent tonight looking on ebay and ali-express, not finding female vamp style plugs on cables..

Alan

Offline arw01

Stop #4  Homedepot has 6' triple tap ends for $1.47 each.  Best deal so far, especially if you make them match lowes 5% with their credit card.

Will check another dollar tree this evening and maybe a Salvation Army  goodwill like store tomorrow!

Alan

Offline caretaker

You could always order some vampire plugs from Action Lighting
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  12 for $5.93 and pick up a roll of SPT wire at home depot
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for about $43 (they also have vampire plugs $45.98 for 100) and make your own custom length cords
Jeff Squires
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline arw01

Although I wanted just a single female end cord, the other dollar tree had green six footer triple taps for 1.00 so I picked up 30 of them.

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
With what you spent on gas driving around you could have bought them at the first stop you made and saved money.  I do the driving around looking all the time.  And then I buy stuff I was not looking for.  What a hobby.  LOL
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline arw01

Well the gas wasn't any extra because I did it to and from other places I had to go anyways, it was the mistake of taking the wife with me into the dollar store!  That cost me at least the difference and then some!

Offline urthegman

A very kind person here helped me out greatly with the cords I needed, but I just saw in a Planet Christmas post that Menards has 6' cords for 88 cents and thought I would pass it along.