Software > Olive Studio

New Olive Release coming May 6

<< < (2/5) > >>

ptone:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI will add the Mac installer to the todo list for the next week and have that available too. I've already tested on the Mac and found the native libraries I have to drive comm ports does not work. So the Mac version will not support live output from Olive Studio for the time being.

--Matt

--- End quote ---

no worries - its alpha/beta release.  Besides, the future is E1.31, and java does networking well so should be easy to do cross platform E1.31

-P

mschell:
Any update - it's now May 7, and soon to be May 8.

I just checked your site, and there's no new news there either....

PVPlaceLights:
Sorry for the delay.

Release 0.1.2-dev07 is now available at the Olive Studio downloads page. Be sure to also download the Sample Project to see Olive Studio in action. This is an in development release (hence the -dev07 tag in the release name). What does this mean? An official 0.1.2 release will be made available once any obvious defects are addressed.

I will be spending the remainder of the week fixing problems and working on tutorials. Please be patient.

Note: The PixelNet over comm port output is not functional yet. This would be using the Lynx DMX Dongle with the PixelNet firmware to drive SmartStrings. It will be implemented in the final 0.1.2 release.

Downloads: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you,
--Matt

Dennis Cherry:
Looking good.

;D ;D ;D

rrowan:
Hi Matt

Thanks for the update

Can you explain what we are seeing from your sample project?

I took a screen shot of it for everyone to see.

Cheers

Rick R.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version