Hardware > Lynx Conductor

Conductor Updates

(1/13) > >>

RJ:
Ok I am aware of a few things but lets try to get them all in one place for me to work on, those that ran conductors this year what was your experience? issues that I need to look at?

RJ

duane.mosley:
1. the ability to restart a timer after the start time as passed would be great!

2. have the conductor recognize the correct show according to time. example, I had a couple of show times and days and I would have to go in and set the conductor to run the correct show. if I forgot, I had to set up another schedule(hence first suggestion)

3. I still had some time sync issues that weren't present when I ran threw vixen. I had to edit the song or the sequence to match. all files were ogg at 192kbs

other than that, the conductor ran rock solid for me all season. I appreciate everything you have done for this hobby.

duane

twooly:
I had the random light output stopping, maybe related to the network connection being active while running.  Ill be happy to provide the sequence files to test with and or Ill be happy to test it out since I saw this issue on my setup.

RJ:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI had the random light output stopping, maybe related to the network connection being active while running.  Ill be happy to provide the sequence files to test with and or Ill be happy to test it out since I saw this issue on my setup.

--- End quote ---

We have found that it is related to being connected to the network on some network. Unplugging the conductor fromt the network resolved it for all who reported back to me. We will be looking for the cause to rectify this issue.

RJ

RJ:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login1. the ability to restart a timer after the start time as passed would be great!

--- End quote ---
Thinking of giving the ablity to manual start a show instead of a single sequence as a why to handle this for everyone.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login2. have the conductor recognize the correct show according to time. example, I had a couple of show times and days and I would have to go in and set the conductor to run the correct show. if I forgot, I had to set up another schedule(hence first suggestion)

--- End quote ---
Not sure I understand cause you can do this now?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login3. I still had some time sync issues that weren't present when I ran threw vixen. I had to edit the song or the sequence to match. all files were ogg at 192kbs

--- End quote ---

Yeah this seems weird but you were not the only one. Unless I get told different here most were not having this, so something we will need to isolate down and fix.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginother than that, the conductor ran rock solid for me all season. I appreciate everything you have done for this hobby.

duane

--- End quote ---

Glad it worked, and happy to be able to make things for people to use.

RJ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version