Hardware > Lynx Conductor

Conductor 'waiting'

(1/3) > >>

lburnham:
Hey guys looking for some help please.  I have a conductor flashed to v69 and am using version 3 of the ccp.  I formatted the cf card, added some music files and sequences and created 2 shows.  I put in a password and a schedule with a show and it appears that I can connect to the conductor.  I can see the shows in the ccp and the conductor updates to the time on the pc.  However when I attempt to play a show nothing is happening, the conductor just says 'waiting'.  If i pull the card i see the card error.  It looks like i'm communicating but the conductor won't start playing.  Any suggestions? Thanks for your help.

lonewolf41:
Can you play the show manually?  The CCP uses military time.  You didn't set your 6pm show to start at 6am did you?

HIH,
-Keith

lburnham:
I haven't tried to see if the schedule will play, I have just been trying to start a show manually by picking it, but nothing happens.

lonewolf41:
AH, OK, well that should be the most fool-proof method.

lburnham:
Yeah I don't understand what's going on, it looks like it should just work.  I'll try again with a single sequence and song and make a show out of that and see what happens.
Thanks for your help, I do appreciate it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version