Hardware > Lynx MR16 / 16 CH DC Controller

MR16 work on DMX dongle BUT...

(1/4) > >>

TheQueb:
But it doesn't work when I plug it in to the active hub's dmx out which is attached to a pixelnet flashed dongle. What tiny thing am I missing?  The start address of the MR16 is 431 and my last pixelnet address is 420

hicksjo:
Try another cat 5 if possible ... I had dmx acting goofy and turned out my cat 5 was off by one pin somehow ... Found that by checking continuity with ohmmeter

Is terminate jumper on?

Absolutely sure the mr 16 start address is programmed correctly?

hicksjo:
Do you have any other dmx equipment to test the active hub dmx out?

TheQueb:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginTry another cat 5 if possible ... I had dmx acting goofy and turned out my cat 5 was off by one pin somehow ... Found that by checking continuity with ohmmeter

Is terminate jumper on?

Absolutely sure the mr 16 start address is programmed correctly?

--- End quote ---
I'm using the same cable.  I just unplugged it from the hub and plugged it into the dmx dongle and it works that way. Terminate jumper is on. And yes the address is correct. It works fine with the dmx dongle.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDo you have any other dmx equipment to test the active hub dmx out?

--- End quote ---

I have an LE but I'm not using it yet this year and it is new and untested.

TheQueb:
I guess I have to ask... Is it possible that the DMX out is somehow powered only by the atx type power supply?  I have the optional 12v kit and only have power connected through the optional terminal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version