Software > Light Show Pro

LightShow Pro V2 Tips and Tricks - LSP in a nut shell

<< < (3/12) > >>

dmoore:
In case you have not already done so - I highly recommend watching two of the videos from LightShow Pro that provide an overview of new V2 features:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Glance at new features and functionality in the v2 version of LightShow Pro. including Advanced multipattern transitions, non-cliping video rotations, autonmous timings, pattern and effect transforms, active mouse mode, timing highlight layers !

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

•converted files are a fraction of the size
•multi-threaded optimization queue
•sequencing performance.
•auto-blend feature in the rgb color selector.
•ctrl-select with any tool will fill the selected area.
•drag patterns have full preview
•copy / paste is beautiful and consistent!
•complete sequence grid undo/redo engine(ctrl-z & ctrl-y)
•faster screen performance
•several new options on how timings are displayed.

dmoore:
If you have a specific area (not a specific setup) you'd like a how-to video created for, please feel free to post that request in this thread.

RJ:
Thanks David,

I enjoyed what part of you classes on LSP I could make but I was not able to make all three and only part of two of them. You did an excellent job on them.

RJ

joshuashu:
Hi David,

I would really like to see a video for those of us that are not using RGB everything, and still use LED or incan lighting mostly and how you can use the tools of LSP 2.0 to group controllers to a color and use the rgb tools.  i know david posted a video last year for that, but i would like to see an updated one with the new tools and features.

Could you also maybe do an old vs new video to show old users what has changed and what does what now?

Thanks

Josh

abrianbaker:
I would also like to see this. Thank you in advance!

Brian

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version