Author Topic: Upcoming Coops  (Read 635 times)

Offline Rainlover

• Coop Admin
Upcoming Coops
« on: February 03, 2014, »
We have a lot of coops coming up this year. Take inventory and figure out what you need for your 2014 show. The coops will be starting very soon. Make sure that you are notified by clicking on the Notify button in the Current Coops topic.
Please don't ask when a particular coop is going to start. The coop managers will post the information about each coop.
We will have coops starting about every 3 weeks for Lynx equipment so plan your budget accordingly.
If you have any questions, send me a PM or ask in this thread and I will answer as soon as I can.
Have fun.

John
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Re: Upcoming Coops
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, »
He can not tell you what will be cooped when or the exact date as always so please do not pm him asking this.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline rayster

Re: Upcoming Coops
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, »
Thank You John, RJ, and All the COOP Managers for a great job.  <res. I know it is a lot of work and some of them have a longer lead time then other coops so hope everyone will be nice waiting for the Coop they want.

One thing for any one new to this great group is that we are at the mercy of the parts suppliers some times part are out of stock so it takes longer to get the parts.

And of course while you are waiting for your Coop please read the Wiki and ask questions so you can make a good decision on what you want to get and know how to use it so when it shows up at your door step you are ready to make the blinky.

Ray